Stacking Deca-Durabolin without experiencing unwanted side effects (especially of a sexual nature) requires balancing testosterone and estrogen levels, or else things may quickly become out of control. However it’s quite easy to stay in control if you know what to do. A Deca-Durabolin stack (combining Deca with other products) is generally used to gain mass in the off-season. Although it is most commonly used to gain weight, you can’t really label it as a weight gain steroid. However Deca stacks are frequently used by athletes who aren’t looking to gain mass or who want to cut.
The good news is that during a Deca-Durabolin stack, this steroid combines very well with other anabolic products.
Deca Durabolin Stack with Other Steroids
Whatever your goal, the most important part is your diet. A suitable diet with your steroids can help you achieve your goals more efficiently. During a Deca-Durabolin stack, steroids work best with the hormone nandrolone in the following cases:
- Anadrol An Anadrol and Deca-Durabolin stack is common in off-season cycles. This stack works from the first day and provides dramatic progress from the start, while Nandrolone (Deca) begins to bring lasting gains more slowly. This stack can also be used mid-cycle to overcome stagnation, but this option should only be considered by experienced users and implemented over long term cycles.
- Anavar Anavar is not generally used with Deca-Durabolin. However Anavar can be used with moderate cycles oriented towards total body transformation and building a more solid physique.
- Dianabol A Dianabol/Deca-Durabolin stack is one of the most common combinations of all time. This stack is very popular and very effective. Anyone who likes Deca-Durabolin stacked with Anadrol likes a Deca stack with Dianabol. Men generally have a higher level of tolerance for Dianabol than Anadrol.
- Equipoise It’s often said that a Deca-Durabolin and Equipoise stack is a bad idea because these two steroids are closely related and will compete for the same receptors. This myth began several years ago, and unfortunately has survived despite the amount of evidence proving that it is false. There is no real need to use these two compounds at the same time, though there may be exceptions. Some like to use Equipoise at the beginning of a cutting cycle with a low dose of Deca-Durabolin for its therapeutic benefits.
- Halotestin Stacking a low, therapeutic dose of Deca-Durabolin with Halotestin can vastly enhance athletic performance. The individual will be much stronger thanks to Halotestin,, and capable of maintaining a high level over the long term thanks to Deca-Durabolin. Also see the Winstrol stack below.
- Masteron Typically there is no reason to associate these steroids. However Deca-Durabolin can be used in a cutting cycle at low doses for its therapeutic advantages.
- Primobolan This steroid can be beneficial during a mass gain (or bulking) cycle with Deca-Durabolin, but it generally requires very strong doses. It’s actually a bad choice for many men largely because of cost. During cutting, it may be slightly more useful with low therapeutic doses of Deca-Durabolin.
- Testosterone Stacking Deca-Durabolin with Testosterone is essential to counter natural testosterone suppression. The Deca-Durabolin/Testosterone combo is an excellent stack for the off-season. Deca-Durabolin stacks well with all forms of testosterone, including Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Suspension, Omnadren, Sustanon 250 or any other form desired.
- Trenbolone Stacking Deca-Durabolin with Trenbolone can be beneficial but complicated for some men. These are two 19-nor compounds and hormonal imbalances can arise if you don’t know what you’re doing. Only experienced users should stack these two compounds and only during long-term cycles. It’s not usually necessary to use these two steroids at the same time, but there may be exceptions.
- Winstrol What was written about about the Deca-Durabolin/Anavar stack is largely the same for a Winstrol stack. Nevertheless, the Deca-Durabolin/Winstrol stack is very common among numerous athletes, much like Deca-Durabolin/Halotestin stacks. In fact, it may be one of the most popular stacks for athletes. However the Deca/Winstrol stack is more common, milder and safer than Deca/Halotestin.
Deca-Durabolin Stack and Maintaining Hormonal Balance
During a Deca-Durabolin stack, it is extremely important that you maintain hormonal balance. The first step is ensuring that you are using the right kind of testosterone.
Using Deca-Durabolin will suppress natural testosterone production and potentially lead to symptoms associated with low testosterone levels.
Though some can get away with taking Deca-Durabolin without testosterone and not show any symptoms, it’s important to keep in mind that a low level of testosterone is extremely bad for the body. The type of testosterone you choose is not important, as long as your give your body what it needs.
Once you have added the necessary testosterone, the next step is controlling the estrogen and progesterone that results from taking Nandrolone. This makes using anti-estrogens strongly recommended; most users will need an aromatase inhibitor.
However reducing estrogen-related activity can lead to complications and sexual side effects, as well as damage cholesterol. Alternately, if you don’t control your estrogen, high levels can cause gynecomastia, water retention and negatively affect your sexual functions.
Find a good balance between testosterone and estrogen and you will have no problems during a Deca-Durabolin stack.